Souvenir your visit to the Migration Museum’s Greetings From…the power of souvenirs exhibition and win a trip!
Create a digital postcard or snap your giant snow globe selfie for a chance to win.
Email and share your pics with us on social media for bonus entries.
Create a digital postcard of your visit to the exhibition
Email it to us, yourself or a friend for an entry into the draw
Share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for bonus entries
Snow Globe Selfies
Snap your selfie with our giant snow globe
Share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for a further bonus entry
Facebook: @MigrationMuseum #GreetingsFrom
Twitter: @MigrationMuseum #GreetingsFrom
Instagram: @Migration_Museum #GreetingsFrom
So that we can see all of your lovely creations, posts must include the hashtag, the Museum handle and remain ‘public’ for the exhibition duration. All public posts will be projected onto our live social media wall in the exhibition and may be re-shared on our social pages.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform. The promoter is The Migration Museum, 82 Kintore Avenue, Adelaide, SA 5000.
- The Competition entry period begins Monday 12 November 2018 at 9.00am (ACST), and ends Sunday 28 July 2019 at 5.00pm (ACST).
- How to enter:
- Create a digital ‘Greetings From’ postcard on the provided touchscreen in the exhibition space between 12/11/2018 and 28/07/2019 and email it to the Migration Museum, yourself or a friend;
- Multiple postcard entries are allowed from the same user on the condition that each creation contains different images;
- For bonus entries share your digital postcard on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #GreetingsFrom and tag @migrationmuseum & @peregrinetravelcentreadl (Facebook and Twitter) or @migration_museum & @peregrinetravelcentreadl (Instagram) in the caption to be eligible;
- For a further bonus entry snap your selfie with our giant snow globe and share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #GreetingsFrom and tag @migrationmuseum & @peregrinetravelcentreadl (Facebook and Twitter) or @migration_museum & @peregrinetravelcentreadl (Instagram) in the caption to be eligible.
- The Migration Museum Greetings From Postcard Competition is open to entrants ages 18 and over. Migration Museum employees, volunteers and their immediate family members and employees of retail travel agencies are ineligible to participate in the Competition.
- Entrants understand that to be considered:
- Postcard creations and selfies must be taken during the Greetings From…the power of souvenirs exhibition, from 12/11/2018 to 28/07/2019.
- Postcard creations and snow globe selfies submitted must be the entrant’s own and not reproduced from a secondary source or published elsewhere.
- For more information about the Exhibition, visit the website: https://migrationcache.history.sa.gov.au/events/greetings-from-the-power-of-souvenirs/
- Social media shares must be set to public for the duration of the competition.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by the organisers at the conclusion of the exhibition. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. This is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in the outcome.
- The winning creator will be awarded the prize.
- The prize is for one voucher to the value of $4,000 (inclusive of GST for domestic travel – N/A for International travel) which must be used at Peregrine Travel Centre SA towards an Intrepid or Peregrine Adventures small group tour only (of the winner’s choice). Voucher is non transferable nor redeemable for cash. Antarctic and Arctic trips are subject to approval (dependant on third party operator).
- Voucher must be utilised by 31 October 2019 and travel must commence before 30 September 2020.
- The winners will be notified by email and announced on the Migration Museum website, Facebook and Instagram pages on 31/07/2019.
- As a condition of entry into the competition, each entrant grants to the Migration Museum all rights to publicise, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Competition entrant’s name and submitted photograph in any media for advertising and publicity purposes.
- As a further condition of entry, each postcard entrant will be signed up to both the Migration Museum’s and the prize sponsor Peregrine Travel’s email subscriber lists.
- Enquiries about the competition can be directed to: the Migration Museum of South Australia, 82 Kintore Avenue, Adelaide, 5000 or email@example.com